Greetings,

I am an information security professional with over 8.5 years in the IT
industry.  Ideally seeking an infosec-related position in or near the
mountains, such as in Colorado, Montana, Utah, California, Oregon or
Washington.  I will also consider national positions (up to 100% travel) or
positions in other states, such as Minnesota, Maryland, etc.  My experience
ranges from infosec consulting and IT audit to technical project management
for an infosec team to systems and network administration.  I have recently
received the CISSP.  My desire is to find a mid-to-large company with a
stable financial situation in which I can join the team in a senior capacity
with career-tracking toward management.  I am looking for a place to settle
for many years in order to support raising a family.  Other aspirations
include pursuing an advanced degree (graduate work in infosec/assurance or
MBA) and taking other certifications relevant to infosec.

If you have any opportunities that may be a match for my background and
interests, please contact me at this email address or by phone at
406-788-9337.  I am open to any number of types of positions at this
juncture in a variety of industries.  If desired, I do have the means for
corp-to-corp contract/consulting arrangements.  The minimum contract I will
consider at this time is 3-6 months.

My resume can be viewed/downloaded at:
HTML:
http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/professional/resume/Ben_Tomhave.html