Dennis

another small glitch with Pegasus: sometimes (1 out of a few
hundreds), a message is attributed a wrong date by Pegaus
internally.
For example, I recently got a message which appears now on my
system as dated "july 03 2002 !!!

Besides deleting the message, is there a way to reassign to it a
more proper date ?

TIA
Francis