On 31 Mar 2001, at 17:54, Seeker wrote:

> I am looking for electronics project plans.  I don't really care what
> the projects are, I just want to make a little electronics toy.  I'm
> especially interested in infrared devices as well as solar cells.  Any
> help you can give me here is much appreciated.

Let me send you to a good jump off point:

"Electronics Hobbyist"

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/amateur/elehob.html

I think some of the links there will take you in the area to where
your interests lie.  However, I would suggest you click the link for
forums and newsgroups and post your question to the groups that deal
directly with amateur electronics.

~~

I think you can find the most information about infared projects by
looking into robotics.

http://www.robotics.com/robots.html

~~

You might find several things to interest you here at Electronics
Plus:

http://home.maine.rr.com/randylinscott/

~~

The Electronics Zone seems to have several projects close to your
requirements:

http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]