you are right..the stuff did come from within other documents...that's just
it..he doesn't remember (or know) where he got what from...he compiled it
from magazines and books..and figgered that if THEY got the info..he could
too...:::sigh:::;

thanks

On Friday 4/13/01 05:57 PM, Mayan Avitable got up on a soap box and shouted: