From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: April 26, 2001 2:12:46 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [SaF] Broadway Show Reviews

Re reviews for "The Bells are Ringing." go to the New York Times,  New York
Post, New York Daily News, Newsday.  Most knowledgeable reviews are the first
two.  Most of the reviews are not favorable, and as a lover of the movie,
with the redoubtable Judy Holiday, I was disappointed with Faith Prince's
performance.  Happened to see it on opening night a week or so ago. I don't
think it will last that long so you might want to see it soon.
Gene
Leslie Pearson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]