Considering that a majority of all garden/herb/herbal remedy plants were, at
one time, weeds that were hybridized - restrained (as were many beasts) to
fit into human community - I suppose impatiens as known to this Canadian
gardener might be considered a weed rather than my favourite low-maintenance
shade plant along with Hostas
http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed/eclectic/kings/impatiens.html
The above link gives a good descriptive as well as including herbal-medical
uses of various impatiens plants

http://www.butchartgardens.com/seed/images/sdi63.jpg

http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/FLORA/cgi/gallery_query?q=impatiens

mail list that may have the information as to an image:
http://www.ashwood-nurseries.co.uk/products.htm

> I need help in identifiying a weed, I think the name is impatiens
glandulifera
> Royle but I can't seem to find a site showing a picture of it, could you
help ?

> Hugs from France,
> Joanne

---