Try this.  Go to the folder/directory you want to change the file
attributes on.  Click on any one of the files.  Press Ctrl+A.  Now right
click on any of the files.  Choose properties,  then just uncheck the read
only attribute box.

Done.

On 15 May 2001, 0:16 Jahmehr wrote:

> I'm sure I saw such a thing somewhere, but I need a program that will
> change the file attributes of all files in a given directory from Read Only
> to, well, not read only. Basically I'm restoring my system after a format
> and want to remove the Read Only attributes my CD-Rs give the files.
>

> Jahmehr

Dennis

Once seen on road signs all over the United States
Shaving brushes
You'll soon see 'em
Way down east
In some