Copyright concerns for DLLs too? No way?

Oddly enough, my problem is a DLL that is failing to open when I launch my
Outlook Express.  I figured I'd try yet another download of this file,
although I have installed it 7 times (from 3 different sources) in the past
24 hours and I still cannot get my Outlook Express to work.  And other odd
"missing" items, and launches that never complete for one reason or
another. (Aside: No viruss found in any scan, all virus profiles up to
date, but a reinstall of OS found a Boot Sector Virus that I wiped clean
with Fdisk/WMB. Which BTW also fixed that partition problem!)

Sooooo....I've been using Outlook instead.

See why I stayed with AOL for so long?  :o)~~~