Good morning,

I have only recently began to use seisan.  I am a bit green :)

However, I am battling to get the files (waveforms) into the seisan S-file
format.

I have 4 seismic stations each with 3 directional recordings which were running
for 40 days.

All the files are now in miniseed format and are stored on my c:\desktop\

(C:\Users\vwagener\Desktop\ThysMseed)  [picture 1]

Under each day is 4 different stations (i.e. A9G, A9N, ,,,) with three
different extensions (pri0, pri1 and pri2) with traces running 24 hours
[picture 2]
C:\Users\vwagener\Desktop\ThysMseed\Day1

Now I need to get this DAILY data of these 4 different stations to display on
one trace graph, but I am battling to get the data into seisan in a first place.

Please would you be able to guide me in the right directions.

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks a lot,
Viera

[cid:image001.jpg@01D20827.C36468D0]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D20827.C36468D0]

________________________________

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to
the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.