Fra: seisan-boun...@geo.uib.no [mailto:seisan-boun...@geo.uib.no] På vegne af
Wayne Abraham
Sendt: 20. september 2016 19:36
Til: seisan@geo.uib.no
Emne: [seisan] Gmap icons in Seisan Explorer

Hello

In the seisan.def file, one can change the icon used when using the Gmap
command in EEV. I have noticed that that by just selecting events in Seisan
Explorer and hitting the G key, a google map pops up with the locations of the
selected events. How can I change the icon used for this? I have fiddled with
the GMAP commands in the seisan.def file with no luck. Is there a secondary
file to control this?

Thank you
Wayne