From: seisan-boun...@geo.uib.no [mailto:seisan-boun...@geo.uib.no] On Behalf Of
Meremonte, Mark
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 11:40 AM
To: seisan@geo.uib.no
Cc: Scott Nakamura <snakam...@usbr.gov>
Subject: [seisan] Seisan: Compiling under Linux CentOS

Dear Seisan Forum,

I see under the link http://seis.geus.net/software/seisan/node17.html there is
information for installing Seisan under Windows (/Vista/7/8/10), Solaris,
Redhat Linux and MacOSX.   Is it possible to install on a Linux CentOS system?
Also, interested installing SAC2000 to facilitate stacking.

Thank You,
mark

Mark Meremonte         Geophysicist
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation:  Seismology, Geomorphology, and Geophysics Group
Denver Federal Center            Work: 303-445-3298  Cell: 303-808-3894
POBox 25007, 85-833000      Email:
mmeremo...@usbr.gov<mailto:mmeremo...@usbr.gov>
Denver, CO  80225                  Web: http://www.usbr.gov
Ship:  U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, DFC, Bldg. 67-10th Floor, Denver, CO 80225