Hey Ivonne.

I am using seisan 11.0 under ubuntu Linux 20.4. Displaying build in spectrograms (pressing "s") works fine.

As far as I remember these spectrograms are based on the the python obspy routine spectrogram.py.

So, I think Python and ObsPy need to be running on our machine. At least this is the case on my machine.

Best of luck,

Florian