Vernon Viles wrote on 10/21/2005 01:22:38 PM:
> Here is a how to for people that are just starting
> with selenium and want to get up and running quickly
> with Internet Explorer.

Vernon, thank you for (re)compiling this information.

Like I said, in my other reply to Nate, though... Selenium's true goal is
to be a cross-browser and cross-platform testing tool that lets you test
web apps *as they are*  using a real browser to test all the crazy DHTML
and AJAX that you can throw at it. The HTA solution was a quick pragmatic
hack if you're more interested in testing a remote site, and less
concerned that it's Windows/IE only.

-Jason