Eric Starr wrote on 12/05/2005 03:41:41 PM:
> On the Homepage for Selenium there is a link for the Selenium Wiki.
>
>         http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/SEL
>
> When I click on it I receive the error message :
>         You are not permitted to perform this operation.
>
> I receive this error message whether I am logged in or not... Any ideas?
> Eric

Pardon our dust, everyone... This is one of the bumpy aspects of moving
Selenium from ThoughtWorks' internal servers to openqa.org. The "new" wiki
is available at http://wiki.openqa.org/display/SEL/Home

Over the weekend, the "old" wiki was shut off, but the links to the
correct URL weren't update... I didn't make the change, but I'm going into
to clean it up now...

- Jason