Andrey Yegorov wrote:

Dan Fabulich wrote:

I'm definitely interested!  I'd be especially curious to see the
Selenium tables that this code generates.

I attached that one + couple of smaller tests from another suite.

Regarding the tests - you got to keep in mind that there is also code behind
what you see which does the job + the code that wraps the 'model' of AUT.

Interesting. I notice that these tests don't have any conditional statements... Would it be possible for me to write a test like this (pseudo-code, obviously):

for (var i = 0; i < 5; i++) {
        if (aut.customers.is_priority_customer()) {
                aut.verify_priority_sale();
        } else {
                aut.verify_non_priority_sale();
        }
}

That is, can you write an "if" statement that changes the way the test behaves based on what's currently going on in the browser?

Or how about: if (isIE) {...}?

-Dan