Hari,
    I followed the example : for FF - it all worked ok, I didn't have to set the proxy myself.
    Then I tried IE - and found that the proxy wasn't setup like FF's was,  port4444 etc.

Roger.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hari prasanna
Sent: 23 May 2006 13:45
To: selenium-users@lists.public.thoughtworks.org
Subject: Re: [Selenium-users] Reg:Problem with Selenium Remote Control-SampleExample Execution.

Roger,
Did the entire example run for you in FF?? Bcos for me,FF did setup the proxy file by  Selenium ,but it didnt open up the google .com page ,since i am inside the companies network.After i changed the proxy to my lan settings,then the page opened.

Am like confused,guess this shouldnt be the right behaviour?
What was the execution flow of the Selenium RC example for you?

Thnx,
Hari.