On 09/08/2016 01:30 PM, Daniel Cashman wrote:
> From: dcashman <dcash...@android.com>
>
> cil_gen_policy() appears to exist to generate a policy.conf corresponding to
> the
> original SELinux HLL from a cil_db struct.  All of
> libsepol/cil/src/cil_policy.c
> appears to exist to support this functionality.  This patchset provides some
> fixes for issues encountered when trying to go from android's policy.conf to a
> CIL representation (via checkpolicy) and then back to the HLL representation
> via
> cil_gen_policy().
>
> dcashman (5):
>   libsepol: cil: Add userrole mapping to cil_gen_policy().
>   libsepol: cil: Remove duplicate sid policy declaration.
>   libsepol: cil: Replace sensitivityorder statement.
>   libsepol: cil: Fix CIL_OP data assignment.
>   libsepol: cil: Add cil_constraint_expr_to_policy()
>
>  libsepol/cil/src/cil_policy.c | 235
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
>  1 file changed, 224 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

I suspect that the "proper" fix here is to just remove all of
libsepol/cil/src/cil_policy.c, so I can put that patch together too if
desired.

The patches in this patchset do not address all of the bugs I
encountered trying to go from HLL -> CIL -> HLL. Since I was using this
as a temporary work-around, I decided to move on and submit these, in
case rescuing cil_gen_policy() is desired; the additional changes needed
were becoming more invasive (similar to the 5th patch in this set) and
less bug-fix-like.

Thank You,
Dan