I don't really care much about the behavior of sefcontext_compile. I just
thought making the default behavior the safest would be the best option.
Before android is using it, I will have to sync the (now modified and
improved - thank you) patches back into AOSP, which I intend to do. I have
some benchmarks measuring load and lookup time for file contexts. I am
eager to review and benchmark William's patches and explore a bit myself.
And once all options are on the table I can make a case for the fastest
solution to make it into Android.

Concerning the arch string I respond in the other add support for pcre2
thread.