This patch implements support for policies using RBACSEP in genhomedircon.  It
works by using an SELinux users "prefix" as the role in their homedir contexts.
It seems that genhomedircon has previously supported something similar, as it'll
currently replace the string "ROLE" with whatever a users prefix is.  However,
if using CIL we can't leverage this, since secilc will complain about the
semantics of an invalid role named "ROLE" in a filecon statement.

Since there's no way for a CIL policy to tell genhomedircon whether a role
should
be replaced or not, a new "genhomedircon-rbacsep" option was added to
/etc/selinux/semanage.conf.

I'm not convinced that this is the best way to go about this.  Maybe an initial
role can be implicitly figured out using libsepol's API? Anyway, I've submitted
this to see if there's any better options for supporting RBACSEP in home dir
context generation.

There was some previous discussion about this here for reference:
http://oss.tresys.com/pipermail/refpolicy/2011-August/004417.html

Gary Tierney (1):
  genhomedircon: support policies using RBACSEP

 libsemanage/src/conf-parse.y    | 14 +++++++++++++-
 libsemanage/src/conf-scan.l     |  1 +
 libsemanage/src/genhomedircon.c | 30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 libsemanage/src/semanage_conf.h |  1 +

2.4.11