Should read_spec_entry every return 0 and not have found in entry?
It currently only allocates the entry argument if processing the line occurred
A way where it found a valid string. It states that on success, it returns 0
Is allocated, but it seems that its possible that len is 0 and *entry is never
But it still returns 0.
What should the behavior be?
* Read an entry from a spec file (e.g. file_contexts)
* entry - Buffer to allocate for the entry.
* ptr - current location of the line to be processed.
* returns - 0 on success and *entry is set to be a null
* terminated value. On Error it returns -1 and
* errno will be set.
static inline int read_spec_entry(qstr **entry, char **ptr, const char **errbuf)
Selinux mailing list
To unsubscribe, send email to selinux-le...@tycho.nsa.gov.
To get help, send an email containing "help" to selinux-requ...@tycho.nsa.gov.