On 10/13/2016 03:28 PM, Roberts, William C wrote:
> I was looking back at my speedup patch for nodups specs…
> http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=147249024230263&w=2
> I was testing before with a large, generated file_context file. I was
> wondering what would be a good source for
> A desktop version of a file_contexts (textual preference as I can run
> sefcontext_compile on it) file as well as a binary
> policy file….
> Should I just use refpolicy?

That's probably fine, unless you happen to have Fedora installed and can
just use its file_contexts file.

$ cd refpolicy
$ make MONOLITHIC=y conf
$ make MONOLITHIC=y file_contexts
$ wc -l file_contexts
4908 file_contexts
$ wc -l /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts
6075 /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts

Selinux mailing list
To unsubscribe, send email to selinux-le...@tycho.nsa.gov.
To get help, send an email containing "help" to selinux-requ...@tycho.nsa.gov.