Le 02/11/16 à 14:27, Stephen Smalley a écrit :
On 11/02/2016 09:04 AM, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
From: Laurent Bigonville<bi...@bigon.be>

New hires icons have been added to the repository end 2013 but the
sepolicy .desktop file is not using it, let's fix that.
Thanks, applied.  I plan to move these icon files over to the gui/
directory in the splitpolicycoreutils branch.
Thanks,

I should probably reply to your initial mail about the split, but shouldn't the gui directory completely dropped? I mean system-config-selinux is python2 only and need to be ported to GObject introspection and GTKBuilder if we want it to work in python3 (or it should be ported, but it looked non trivial to my meager knowledge).