On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:41 PM, James Carter <jwca...@tycho.nsa.gov> wrote:

> Cleanup declare and require functions in module_compiler.c to improve
> maintainability and clarity. Functionality is not changed.
>
> James Carter (5):
>   checkpolicy: Create common function for type declares and requires
>   checkpolicy: Create common function for role declares and requires
>   checkpolicy: Create common function for user declares and requires
>   checkpolicy: Cleanup error messages
>   checkpolicy: Move common require and declare code into new function
>
>  checkpolicy/module_compiler.c | 892 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
> ------------
>  1 file changed, 395 insertions(+), 497 deletions(-)

Thanks for your patches. I have tested the 8 patches you sent and
everything seems fine: the issue I reported is fixed, there is no new
memory leak, and the code looks right when I read it. I am only wondering
why the new functions create_type(), create_role(), create_user()
and print_error_msg() are not static.

By the way I have been working on integrating this project with Travis-CI
for a few months and now I have a stable working configuration file. I used
it to build-test this patchset with several compilers/linkers. The
(successful) results are available on
https://travis-ci.org/fishilico/selinux/builds/197478803 and the commit
which introduced .travis.yml file is the last one on
https://github.com/fishilico/selinux/commits/2017-01-31_James_Carter_patches
. Would there be an interest to have the Travis-CI configuration file in
the project?

Cheers,
Nicolas