I have a typealias/typealiasactual in dssp2-standard at:

https://github.com/DefenSec/dssp2-standard/blob/master/policy/system/rpm.cil#L18

This *works*

However now i want to additionally associate "unconfined.user.subj" with
"rpm_script_t"
So i created a module:

echo "(typealiasesactual rpm_script_t unconfined.user.subj)" > mytest.cil &&
semodule -i mytest.cil
it returns (something along those lines):

"subj is not an alias"

however it seems as though the module did install. I cannot think of any simple
way to determine whether it works as I cannot find any "seinfo --typealias" or
sesearch "--typealiases"

Anyway libsepol segfaults when i try to play more with this

So I tried the following

(typeattribute rpm_script_aliases_type_attribute)
(typeattributeset rpm_script_aliases_type_attribute rpm.script.subj)
(typeattributeset rpm_script_aliases_type_attribute unconfined.user.subj)

(typealias rpm_script_t)
(typealiasactual rpm_script_t rpm_script_aliases_type_attribute)

This also return incoherent messages something like "invalid "." in ...", but
it seems to install

and after that everything just segfaults (libsepol), untill i remove my local
customizations

I dont know a better way to explain this but looks to me theres a serious bug
in how typealiases are handled by libsepol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe-vqieu2jg

--
Key fingerprint = 5F4D 3CDB D3F8 3652 FBD8  02D5 3B6C 5F1D 2C7B 6B02
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3B6C5F1D2C7B6B02