Greetings,
Also I believe that localized translations (eg. SMW_LanguageRu.php and
so on) should also provide a PHP-format string to correctly display
local dates, according to their "uselang" variable.
My wiki project is multilangual and it uses three different values for
uselang (to provide the localized menus and so on).
Sincerely,
Dmitriy