> Hi all,
>
> for SMW 1.4, we wish to address some problems and restrictions of SMW that
> are
> due to some parts of its core architecture. Changing some central components
> is thus not to be avoided. Two problems may temporarily occur:
>
> * The changed implementation is new and not well tested yet. It may have
> initial bugs.
>
> * The changes must affect some of SMW's internal API, hence some extensions
> that access core objects of SMW will also have to change. After SMW's changes
> it will of course take some time for extensions to adopt and so there might
> be temporal incompatibilities.
>

> If you use SMW productively and are not a developer, it is thus suggested to
> not update from SVN for some time. We will have a release candidate in around
> five weeks from now, and this will then again be a good version for early
> adopters. I will send more details about ongoing changes to the developers'
> list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Markus

Hi!
When comes to new features, may I suggest to add a namespace
Presentation: to store printouts and format
parameters of the query? Because the concepts are really good (I've made
some with SMW 1.3 and it seems
to work fine), but the "further results" link URL's still are abit too
long :-(
I know that concepts are primarily to cache large queries, but also I've
tried to reduce the length of further results
links with them. If introduction of new NS is too much of trouble, leave
as is.

I have also a bug report, probably also interested to Sergey Chernyshev,
because I think it was his idea to add
format=timeline to #ask function. The timeline works fine in firefox,
but partially broken in IE6. When you drag the
timeline, choose the start of the event then click on it. The JS-popup
window will appear with title of the page with
start and end property of Date type. It has the link to the event's
page. My pages have Cyrillic UTF8 titles.
When you click on the link of popup window to load such page, it tries
to load a page with title containing garbage letters,
instead of valid Cyrillic title. This probably relates to non-UTF8
representation of links in timeline popup windows.
Dmitriy