Hey,

This bug is already known, and partially solved [0]. So updating to the
latest svn commit will solve your problem with the map format. The
service specific formats will still be displayed multiple times on the
ask page though. I send an email to the SMW devs about this, since it's
an issue that can only be solved on the SMW level, but have not yet
gotten a response.

As soon as this and one other issue have been resolved, both Maps and Semantic
Maps 0.3.3 will be released.

[0]
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Maps/Future#Semantic_Maps_0.3.3

Cheers,
Jeroen De Dauw

Forum: code.bn2vs.com
Blog: blog.bn2vs.com

Skype: rts.bn.vs  ; Xfire: bn2vs

Don't panic. Don't be evil.
70 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 6D 69 6E 67 20 34 20 6C 69 66 65!