Hey,

About the semantic extensions:

It would actually be nice if they did not get marked deferred at all, and be
reviewed by people that are familiar with them to some extend. I'm willing
to do that for all commits not made by myself. Assuming this would not
interfere to much with WMF code review of course :)

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
* http://blog.bn2vs.com