Hi,

I am not the parser functions guru, but in my template for displaying images, I
use the following:

{{#if: {{{Diagramm1|}}}| [[Diagramm::Image:{{{Diagramm1|}}}| ]]
[[Image:{{{Diagramm1|}}}|thumb|800px|left|{{Datei:{{{Diagramm1|}}}}}]] |}}

You don't need this: {{Datei:{{{Diagramm1|}}}}} it just displays the comment
for the uploaded image as an image caption.

regards,
Bernhard

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----