Yaron, what in the world do you need the DB keys for? :-) In the end,
the keys are supposed to mirror how data is stored in DB tables. If you
just want to store data somehow, there are much simpler ways. I thought
SIO uses SMW's container feature to avoid direct reference to DB
internals now? This would also be a useful thing to ensure a smooth
transition to SMW 1.8 in general.

Best regards,

Markus