Hi,

this problem is not know (to me). A recent bugfix (bug 37575) corrected
an encoding issue (char encoding not sent when calling RDF store; could
lead to misunderstandings on the side of the store). You can try if this
fixes your problem. Testing this can be done by replacing a single file
in SMW 1.7; see the link to gerrit in the bug report for details.

This may or may not help you. To further analyse the problem, make sure
that Virtuoso really contains the triple you expect. It could also be
that the error is already introduced when writing the data. If the
reading is the problem, it needs to be debugged further. You can do this
by looking at the SPARQL query code (esp. the one that reads SPARQL
result sets) and inserting print statements to view the raw data coming
from the store, and the raw data extracted before turned into SMW
objects. This should clarify where information is lost.

Good luck,

Markus