On 27/10/12 22:21, Jeroen De Dauw wrote:
> Hey,
>
> As most of you probably know, the Exhibit result printer is currently
> rather broken and the code does not really lend itself to be maintained
> or fixed. I suggest just removing it altogether from SRF.

+1
If it does not work, there is no point in keeping it. The upcoming
filtered printer (for those of you who do not know it yet, see, e.g.,
[1] and [2]) was developed to provide comparable functionality.

Markus

[1] http://www.aroundisleofwight.info/en/What%27s_On
[2] http://www.hampshiregateway.info/en/All_Events