Hi,

It would be great to have an interface like that in SF - that kind of thing
shows up in web forms a lot, including in the new Gmail interface, when
adding email addresses. (I would like to see that kind of interface in SF
for regular autocompletion too, but that's another story.) I think this
would make sense as a separate input type, though (or two separate input
types, or however many there would be), that would probably go into the SFI
extension, since this would probably require a 3rd-party Javascript
library. So this is really an unrelated issue to the syntax question, I
would say.

-Yaron

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Leonard Wallentin <leo_wallen...@hotmail.com