On 21/06/13 13:46, Yury Katkov wrote:
> Is that possible to create a working group for defining Wiki of the
> Month or do that collaboratively? Some people would want to judge but
> they don't have enough disipline to do that every month.

In any case we need a person who is in charge -- many people without
discipline do not replace one person with ;-). If two people want to
share the task and be in charge every other month, this would also work,
but it should be clear for each month who is making sure that there is a
WOTM.

I suggest to first find the new coordinator(s), and then let
her/him/them consider new voting approaches if they think it makes sense.

Markus