Hi,

Bernhard - you've made a good case for having annotator functionality
within MediaWiki. What you haven't really made a good case for is being
able to query that annotation info using SMW, which is the relevant thing
here.

David - if you want to talk about the general stuff, you should probably
start a separate thread for it. :)

-Yaron