Hi,

There was a thread about a week ago on the semediawiki-user mailing list,
called "Howto install SMW using git?", that became a discussion about a
number of things, including why there should be a way to disable extensions
installed via Composer. I suggested using one or more global variables for
that - like "$wgDisabledExtensions".

There was no real resolution to that thread, so: do any of the SMW
developers on this list have any thoughts about this? I think having such a
thing is crucial, whether it's done through a global variable or some other
method. (Though I can't think of any other method at the moment.)

-Yaron