Von: "Quim Gil" <q...@wikimedia.org>
An: mediawiki-enterpr...@lists.wikimedia.org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. März 2014 19:46:24
Betreff: [Mediawiki-enterprise] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] GSoC proposal "Frontend for
Vector skin CSS customizations" (Ioannis Protonotarios)

Hi, this project is geared towards third party MediaWikis, and this is why it
is becoming more difficult for us to find a mentor among the usual suspects
(WMF employees, usually focusing in features relevant to Wikimedia projects).
If anybody here familiar with development of extensions wants to volunteer as
mentor, let me know. Questons? Just ask.

It is urgent -- see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014

Thank you.