Hi Lech,

Sorry, just to clarify - when you wrote "customisations for SMW", did you
mean code changes to Semantic MediaWiki? Or to other extensions? Or were
you talking about custom scripts and the like?

There's various built-in functionality for doing some of that stuff
already: the Data Transfer extension does XML imports, and SMW itself can
do a JSON export, although in both cases it's a specific format that might
not match what you need.

-Yaron