Hi Bernhard,

Could you enumerate what features you would ideally like to see in a
timeline format? The Exhibit Timeline library, which is used by SMW (and,
let me note, by Cargo as well), is indeed old and poorly-maintained, but it
still works fine. I'm guessing that you would also prefer the Histropedia
and CHAP Timeline libraries because of their different displays (such as
showing an image for each event) and/or additional features, though I could
be wrong.

-Yaron