Heiya Hermann,

I believe you ran in the first issue covered here [0].

Cheers Karsten

[0] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Installation/Troubleshooting

Am 16.03.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Hermann Schwärzler:
Hi Karsten and everyone involved,

thank you for your excellent work. A really impressive list of changes -
especially the search in property values is a feature we missed until now!

So I updated SMW to 2.5.0 in a test installation the way you told us to do: