Greetings, MediaWiki community!

MediaWiki Stakeholders (MWStake) is excited to officially announce that
registration for Enterprise MediaWiki Conference (EMWCon) 2018 is open at [
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emwcon-spring-2018-tickets-40064329488 |
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emwcon-spring-2018-tickets-40064329488 ] ..

MWStake is organizing EMWCon for March 21-23 of 2018 in Houston, Texas.

EMWCon is an annual event that began in 2015, and this is the first time it is
being held outside the East Coast, in "Space City," Houston, Texas. The third
day will be a half day create camp followed by a tour of Space Center Houston,
the official tourist facility for NASA Johnson Space Center.

We are still looking for presenters, but available slots for talks are filling
up! We anticipate announcing a full working schedule of the event by the end of
2017. If you’re interested in presenting, please contact Ginger Hershberger at
[ mailto:gin...@mwstake.org | gin...@mwstake.org ] or (717)271-4169 with your
ideas and any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Ginger Hershberger