Greeting MediaWiki community!

This is a reminder that Enterprise MediaWiki Conference (EMWCon) 2018 in
Houston, Texas is less than two months away.

You can check out our current program schedule and talk summaries at [
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2018 |  EMWCon Spring 2018 ] .

We still have spaces for presentation, so if you are interested in presenting,
please contact me with your ideas, questions or concerns. I can be reached at
gin...@mwstake.org.

Registration is still open. Please register at [
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emwcon-spring-2018-tickets-40064329488 |
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emwcon-spring-2018-tickets-40064329488 ] . If you
intend on registering, but are not purchasing your tickets right now, we're
asking that you still sign-up on the [
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2018 |  EMWCon Spring 2018 ] page
so we can plan for your visit.

Thank you,