Hi,

have a look here [0] for more context. I think SMW should be stopped
from allowing lower case letters at the beginning. Probably a
convenience thing for users. If you define a property like this the
property page will still start with a capital letter and I guess this is
why you get the capital letter from the hook.

Cheers, Karsten

[0]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3aPage_name#Technical_restrictions_and_limitations

--
Karsten / MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki enthusiast / →
https://professional.wiki/