Hi!

you probably will want to implement a `LoadExtensionSchemaUpdates`[1]
hook handler. Have a look at [2] for an example implementation. This
code is only executed when `maintenance/update.php` runs.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Hooks/LoadExtensionSchemaUpda
tes
[2] https://github.com/Alexia/DynamicPageList/blob/master/DynamicPageLi
stHooks.php#L602-L605

--
Robert

--
Robert Vogel
Team Lead Product and Software Development

Hallo Welt! GmbH
Postfach 11 02 09
93015 Regensburg
Germany

Telefon: +49 (0) 941 - 660 80-0
Fax: +49 (0) 941 - 660 80-189

hallowelt.com
vo...@hallowelt.com

Sitz: Regensburg
Amtsgericht: Regensburg
Handelsregister: HRB 10467
E.USt.Nr.: DE 253050833
Geschäftsführer: Anja Ebersbach, Markus Glaser, Dr. Richard Heigl

Besuchen Sie unsere aktuellen BlueSpice-Webinare:
https://de.bluespice.com/webinar