Here are  links to an article on weaning pressors in a septic patient.
 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0899588514000240

The discontinuation dilemma: which vasopressor should be weaned first in
patients recovering from shock?

Kim H, Desa P, Avallone E, Weart T, Adkins D.

Chest
.
2014;146(4_MeetingAbstracts):238A.

doi:10.1378/chest.1990619

In my practice, I have always weaned off Vasopressin first, then phenylephrine
then levo last. But we do not have a policy that states that, it is clinical
judgement

Lisa Failace RN BSN CCRN
Performance Improvement Advisor

30 Prospect Avenue, Hackensack, NJ 07601
T: 551.996. 2594| F: 551.996.4702
lisa.fail...@hackensackmeridian.org