Qualitynet.org<http://Qualitynet.org>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2017, at 3:14 PM, Tracie Hopkins
<traciehopk...@chs-mi.com<mailto:traciehopk...@chs-mi.com>> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone know where I can find the details for Core Measure for Sepsis? Not
what they are-but the threshold for payment? Is it just SEP-1 or is each
element measured for compliance & payment?  What percentage is required?   I
thought it might be in the 5.3 version-but cannot find the specifics for
reimbursement.  Any information you can share would be appreciated.  Our
compliance rate is just over 50% & am planning on next steps to improve our
numbers.  Knowing the financial impact will help gain support.  Thank you-
Tracie L Hopkins RN, BSN, CCRN
Sepsis Program Administrator
Covenant Healthcare
Saginaw, MI 48602
989-583-6604 Office
989-258-8587 Pager
<image001.png>

This email may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email from your computer. Your cooperation is
appreciated.