From: Sepsisgroups [mailto:sepsisgroups-boun...@lists.sepsisgroups.org] On
Behalf Of Bly, Lori
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 11:57 AM
To: sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org
Subject: [External] [Sepsis Groups] finacial impact of sepsis measures

________________________________
Caution: This email originated outside JMH. Do not open attachments or click on
links if you do not recognize the sender.
________________________________
What is the performance period being collected for the Sepsis/Severe Sepsis
measures that will impact hospital reimbursement?  Are what  we currently
abstracting being included in any reimbursement?   Thank you.

Lori Bly, RN
Quality Management Department
ACMH Hospital
One Nolte Drive