Hi all,
As a community hospital without residents and private physicians, we are
struggling with the components of the bundle that require followup such as
taking 2 BPS after the fluids are completed or the physician focused exam in
shock.  We do not have a code sepsis process or a sepsis coordinator.  I am
looking for ideas on how others in our situation are managing this core
measure. Since the compliance will now be publicly reportable, we are still
looking to see how others in our situation are in compliance.   Looking forward
to your ideas.

Anne Carter MS, RN, ACNS-BC, CEN
Coordinator
Outcomes Department

1 Riverview Plaza, Red Bank, NJ 07701
T: 732-450-2735 | F: 732-530-3808
W:
anne.car...@hackensackmeridianhealth.org<mailto:anne.car...@hackensackmeridianhealth.org>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This
communication
may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not
the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, please
be advised that
you have received this communication in error and that any dissemination,
forwarding,
printing or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this message
in error, please contact me at the above address or number.