Please share any and all ideas for celebrating Sepsis Awareness Month in
September.
Our facility is looking for ideas to bring awareness to our staff and patients.
Thank you
Theresa

Theresa Posani, MS, RN, ACNS-BC | Med/Surg CNS/Sepsis Coordinator
T 817.250-3907 | M 972.838-7954
theresapos...@texashealth.org<mailto:theresapos...@texashealth.org>

[https://brandcenter.txhealth.org/logos-templates/Logos/Locations%20(Wholly-Owned)/Texas%20Health%20Fort%20Worth/No%20Tagline/RGB-Email%20Signature/THFortWorth-email.jpg]

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information. Please contact
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from
your system.