On May 17, 2:16 am, Shawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/sequel_core-1.5.1/lib/sequel_core/adapters/
> mysql.rb, line 58: in each_array
>
> undefined method `keys=' for [....]:Array
>
> line 58 of mysql.rb is calling row.keys, when row is an array (from
> fetch_row)
>
> proposed fix: remove line 58

That was a left over from the old array's with keys code.  I'd like to
just remove the each_array method, since it doesn't appear to be used
by Sequel, but I'm guessing some people are still using it.  Anyway,
Fixed:
http://github.com/jeremyevans/sequel/commit/9ae971ae6c46ea3561c52c1ed0af69010ad29003

Thanks,
Jeremy